Is the re-issue of the most respected symphonic brass series on the sample market: SAM Horns, SAM Trombones, SAM Trumpets and SAM Solo Sessions. Known for its ambient, cinematic sound, PROJECTSAM ORCHESTRAL BRASS CLASSIC is the only brass library that no film, TV or game composer can afford to be without.
The symphonic brass instruments in ORCHESTRAL BRASS CLASSIC have been recorded in a beautiful concert hall and cover French Horn, Trombone, Trumpet section and solo French Horn, Tenor Trombone, Bass Trombone, B-flat Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet, C Tuba and Cimbasso.
The ORCHESTRAL BRASS CLASSIC re-issue of the renowned SAM brass libraries offers updated programming, custom features, Kontakt Player and a large price drop.
The following brass sections are included in Orchestral Brass Classic:
French Horn Section (4)
Trombone Section (3)
Bb Trumpet Section (3)
The following brass solo instruments are included in Orchestral Brass Classic:
Solo French Horn
Bonus Bass Trombone
Solo Bb Trumpet
Solo Piccolo Trumpet
Solo C Tuba
Improvements & specs
For this re-release, the four individual ProjectSAM brass volumes were streamlined, modernized and merged into one Kontakt Player 2-based library, featuring repetition, simulated legato, octaver and on-screen keyswitch information. In addition, all sustains, including the solo brass, are now looped.
* All sustains looped, including solo brass
* Programming streamlined over all brass instruments
* Round robin alternation for all brass staccatos that offer multiple staccato versions
* More efficient keyswitches with onscreen keyswitch information
* Custom Kontakt Player skin and features, including simulated monophonic legato mode, random repetition mode (apart from round robin alternation), octaver, Kontakt reverb and other useful settings
* 2 Mics (close & stage) for all brass instruments and articulations
* 44.1 kHz 16 bit audio pool
* Programming/mapping unlocked, audio pool locked (encoded)
* Large price drop
IT WORKS ONLY in KONTAKT 3.5 and 4 only with 1.1 update
DURING INSTALLATION JUST PUT FANTASY NUMBERS OR JUST 0000000000 Serial Number AND IT WILL WORK ON KONTAKT 3.5 and 4